Please keep the following things in mind:
The requirement is that you promote the festival once per week during ticket sales, which start February 15.
(1) Include BC Distilled in your Posts
With Twitter, please ensure you include my handle @BCDistilled. https://twitter.com/BCDistilled/
With Facebook, please tag @BC Distilled. https://www.facebook.com/bcdistilled/
With Instagram, please tag @BCDistilled. https://www.instagram.com/bcdistilled/
(2) Link to BC Distilled
If you've participated before, you can access pictures from previous events here. Feel free to use them.
The date is Saturday, April 8, 2017.
- The trade/VIP tasting will take place from 2:30-4:30pm
- The public tasting will take place from 6:00-9:00pm.
- Early bird ticket sales start Wednesday, February 15 and continue until Tuesday, March 7 OR 200 tickets are sold.
- Early bird tickets cost $59.99
- Full price is $69.99
- The tasting time has increased over previous years from 2.5 hours to 3 hours
PADS: If you've committed to donating something to the silent auction, push it. Twitter is @PADSDogs.
Awards: if you're one of the distilleries which won an audience favourite award, go ahead and remind people
- Mention if you're releasing something new or will have something unique at the festival
- Feel free to refer back to articles from previous years which mention your distillery. I've captured some of our past media here.
- You can also use your google-fu to find things that I might not have listed. Just use terms like YOUR DISTILLERY "BC Distilled", for example, searching for Maple Leaf. You can also do the same using google news search.
Make Social Media Easy
- Download a tool like Hootsuite. It's free and it doesn't take a lot of learning to figure out how to do simple things like schedule posts for the future. With very little work you can schedule all of your show posts and then forget about them.