Food Truck Registration
- The date - Saturday, April 14, 2018 from 6:00-9:00pm.
- The venue - Croatian Cultural Centre.
- There will be approximately 100 exhibitor staff and 20+ volunteers at the event.
- There will approximately 500 attendees, 70-80% of whom show up at the start.
- We will advertise through social media as well as the ticket confirmation email that food trucks are present and encourage people to show up early to order food.
Your Food Truck's Participation
What we're asking for
- Your food truck on site and ready to serve from 5:00pm to 6:00-6:30 (if sales die down quickly after 6:00, leave when you wish).
- In order to stop entry and exit from the festival, we ask that you vacate by 6:30pm.
WHAT WE'Re Offering
- We will give you a $350 honorarium to offset your costs. I can bring this to the event or mail it.
- BC Distilled will order and pay for food for our 20+ volunteers (those who want it).
- Your food truck will be mentioned through social media and in a press release.
- There will only be two food trucks on site.
BC Distilled Waste Policy
BC Distilled goal is to be a zero waste event. We request food trucks adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not set out your own waste containers - BC Distilled will provide them.
- Please use only compostable or recyclable containers and cutlery.
Business License Note
The Croatian Cultural Centre requires a copy of your business license. There is space on the form to upload it with your submission.